Temple, ancient door and church
The way of “jasses” : Many jasses (sheperds shelters) and the menhir statue of the Soulière
The church of Salvergues built in 1829
The ruins of the church Saint-Pierre of Espinouse built in the 12th century – Undergoing restoration works
The Saint-Martin-du- Froid chapel
The source of the Agout river
The mill of Nougairol : Roof covered with slatestones, béal and water retention area.
Saint-Eutrope chapel : Built on a rocky peak and located on the northen slopes of the Espinouse mountain (a free shelter for pilgrims).
The bread oven of Fagairolles : The former castélas
The belvedere (lookout) of the Mounis cross
The cliffs of Orques
The pass of the Espinouse : Belvedere and information point
The path of Cahus : Two 16th century castles, including the castle of Calvayrac La Tourette also named the Barbacane (Barbican), that had a defensive function during the wars of religion .
The « palhièr » (barn-stable) of Prat d’Alaric and its woven broom roof – A registered site «Maison de Pays ».
The menhir of Picarel : A menhir-statue about 2km far from the village on the D169 road toward Lake of Vésoles then turn right (at the road sign).
The millenium beech
The pedagogic circuit “The strengh of water”
La Fontaine des Pisseurs : Finished in the 16th century, the “Fontaine des Pisseurs” symbolises the thermal past of Lacaune. It is a listed historical monument.
La Pierre Plantée (standing stone) : One of the highest menhir statue in Europe, listed historical monument in 1883.
Saint-Etienne-de-Cavall chapel : To go back through 1000 years of history about La Salvetat. Discover this medieval monument, its anecdotes, its legends and its famous black virgin.
Menhir-statue and fountain of Couffignet
Saint-Etienne church : Since the 12th century, the church has welcomed pilgrims on their way to St-Jacques of Compostelle.
Castle of Canac : The ruins of this feudal castle, overhanging the village, are quite remarkable remains. Walk around the ruins of the castle (historical and architectural explanatory boards).
The tower of Boissezon of Masviel : Have a look at his ancient tower, last remnant of the feudal castle that overhanged the houses.
The frescoes of the church : Dare to enter the church to admire the bright frescoes painted in June 2005 by Michaël Greschny.
Open all year long
Tel : 05.63.37.12.29
The lime kiln of Fourcaous
Bread ovens of Rouvière and of Salvaget : The « jasse » of the castle and two « jasses » ont theroad of St-Jacques going through the village.
Narulle water mill : Known as soon as the 15th century and always in use as it was with its millstones and its « roudet » (horizontal wheel), between Nages and La Trivalle.
Visit on prior appointment and according to the animation agenda
Tel. : 05.63.37.12.29
The fountain of the “pigeonnier” (dovecote) : A Roman fountain formely located under a dovecote, with cross-ribbed vaults and many crosses.
Fontaine de Roucoules : A mysterious fountain from the 16th century, registered as historical monument.